Best Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments

If you are new to the forums this is the place to introduce yourself.

Best Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments

Postby DanColec » Tue May 04, 2021 4:12 am

I oversee a vape shop directory site https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also sells CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not sell CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely provide marketing and advertising services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a relatively comprehensive series of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my Five Best CBD Oils For Dementia-related web site. This has limited my payment possibilities and right now, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am still to talk with one more legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at turkeyhuntingchat.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
DanColec

Return to Welcome New Members