Cabela's Super Tat'r Turkey Vest - Small/Large, Facemask, &

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.

Cabela's Super Tat'r Turkey Vest - Small/Large, Facemask, &

Postby dodes915 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:43 pm

I have a Cabela's Super Tat'r Turkey vest, adjustable sizing, Small-Large. Advantage Timber camouflage. I've used this vest for three seasons. It's in great shape! It has eight exterior pockets, including a pocket for a box call and another one for a slate/glass call. It also has four shell holders on the left chest. There are six interior pockets, four smaller, separated pockets, and two larger pockets. These are great for you tags, wallet, cell phone, etc. There is a small tear in one of the interior pockets, as can be seen in the picture. The 3" flip down seat is extremely comfortable. It has a layer of open-cell memory foam on the top and a layer of closed-cell memory foam beneath that. The back is entirely padded which makes sitting up against a tree pretty comfortable. The back side of the vest has a bird/decoy bag, and a drawstring pouch to carry stakes. I also have a pair of lightweight gloves, size XL in Advantage Timber, and a 3/4 facemask (I find these to be the most comfortable) in Realtree Hardwoods. Turkey season is coming right up and I thought all of these accessories would help outfit a turkey hunter. You will not be disappointed in this vest! If you have any further questions or would like some pictures, please shoot me a PM. $65 shipped to your door. Thanks for looking!
Last edited by dodes915 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dodes915

Re: Cabela's Super Tat'r Turkey Vest - Small/Large, Facemask

Postby JP_hntnfsh » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Be careful posting your email address...lots of spammers looking for info like that. I would keep it PM only if I were you.

JP
JP_hntnfsh

Postby dodes915 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks for the advice!
dodes915

Postby AppalachianAssassin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:21 am

i use the tactical tatter. great vest.
lord knows we dont deserve it. but he gives it to us anyway, every spring.
AppalachianAssassin

Postby dodes915 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:34 am

Sold.
dodes915

Return to Turkey Hunting Chat Classifieds