STABILITY!!

Main forum for non turkey hunting discussions as well as general information about travel, rules and regulations, and other turkey hunting info.

STABILITY!!

Postby Turkey101 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 pm

My 10 year old son, Luke, loves to turkey hunt. He has some trouble holding up his 12 gauge to get a good shot on a turkey. I came across a new product that I think you guys will like. I’ve come across something called the Raptor Adapter. I use a Caldwell fixed bipod, and the Raptor Adapter connects it to the barrel of my 12 gauge. Luke has gained much more stability and even shot his first turkey with it!
Luke has tried using a shooting stick to steady the shotgun but it is a huge hassle to carry both the shotgun and stick. Also, when we have to adjust the shooting stick after the turkey has moved, often times it either falls over making a loud noise or it takes too much time. We will definitely be taking the The Raptor Adapter out this fall.
If anyone you know has a tough time with stability, I would highly suggest this!!!! https://www.beyondthelakesoutdoors.com/ ... or-adapter
Turkey101

Return to The Roost