2013 THC Spring Turkey Contest Rules and Entry Thread

Official place to discuss, and run THC Turkey Contests.

Re: 2013 THC Spring Turkey Contest Rules and Entry Thread

Postby gobblin870 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Guess I missed the deadline to join this year. Dont usally start checking the turkey forums until around March. Good luck to you boys this season..
gobblin870

Postby ICDEDTURKES » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:38 pm

And also looking at Team Jake Killers I am feeling kinda bad, they all got put on the same team and nobody really expects them to kill anything.. I was thinking about in the event that one of them get lucky and happen to find a gobbler dead along the road or a fresh coyote killed gobbler allowing them to use it? Thoughts..

Or in the event that one of them has a friend that is a miracle worker and actually gets a gobbler in front of one of them to kill.. We times that birds score by 5X..

Just looking for ways to keep this from being the two horse race
"Guys today don't know what real turkey hunting is. They don't really carry on a conversation with the turkeys. They just sit in a blind and wait for the birds to come to them. It's a shame."- Denny Gulvas
ICDEDTURKES

Postby BigAL64 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:30 pm

ICDEDTURKES wrote:And also looking at Team Jake Killers I am feeling kinda bad, they all got put on the same team and nobody really expects them to kill anything.. I was thinking about in the event that one of them get lucky and happen to find a gobbler dead along the road or a fresh coyote killed gobbler allowing them to use it? Thoughts..

Or in the event that one of them has a friend that is a miracle worker and actually gets a gobbler in front of one of them to kill.. We times that birds score by 5X..

Just looking for ways to keep this from being the two horse race

Sounds good to me seeing that right now there are only 2 of us checked in. WE will take all the help we can get ICDED!!! :banana: :banana: :groovin: :lol:

Maybe in some of the states that they still do check in some of us can pay somebody to let us take our picture with a turkey and then we can enter it!!! :yes: :uhha: :thumbsup:
Shoot em in the face!!
BigAL64

Previous

Return to THC Turkey Contests