Who needs one???

Discuss Osceola Turkey hunting tactics here.

Re: Who needs one???

Postby hookscalls » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:55 pm

I am headed down for the first time in my life in mid March. I hope to complete my slam.

They have panthers, OH Great! :o
Is it turkey season yet?
hookscalls
Sponsor

Postby DocHolladay » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Bears too.
New Signature Loading...... 25% Complete...
DocHolladay

Postby carolinagreenhead » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm

You gotta worry more about the gators and snakes. Especially the snakes. Their big enough to swallow a small deer whole. REALLY!!!

You can't kill em sittin on the couch
carolinagreenhead
Site Admin

Postby hookscalls » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:56 am

I have filmed enough bear hunts to not worry too much about the bears.

The really big snakes did concern me but I asked and we are not hunting even close to where they are seeing and finding them. I have never been that scared of snakes but one that could swallow a deer would scare the heck out of me.

Gators, I think a lot of common sense goes a long ways when you are in their country. I will keep an eye out.

Big cats, well they are a great predator. I have been told the big cats get intimidated very easily. An experience cougar hunter told me one time that if I see a big cat to stand up, raise my arms over my head and scream and shout at the cat. He said they will leave. Trust me if I see a panther there will defintely be some screaming and shouting going on! LOL
Is it turkey season yet?
hookscalls
Sponsor

Postby BigAL64 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:18 am

I would stand up tall and scream and yell at them first, but if that didn't work in about 10 seconds the 12ga. would BARK!! :lol:
Shoot em in the face!!
BigAL64

Postby jiuer7845 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:33 pm

jiuer7845

Highest Rated International Standards For Mechanical Propert

Postby FrankJScott » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:06 pm

In response to the person asking about why international standards, financial accounting with international financial reporting standards 4th edition pdf download, international auditing standards and practice statements issued by ifac pdf, who uses international standards on auditing, I highly recommend this greatest international standards for language resource management recommendations and don't forget what are the international labour standards, objectives and functions of international accounting standards committee, international public sector accounting standards board, international standards on auditing summary pdf, look at this coolest international standardization of specialized equipment info on top of objectives of international accounting standards board, what is asme codes and standards, international standards organization, banking codes and standards board of india book, try this top rated international standardization of electrical systems details for international accounting standards committee ????, what is api pipe specification, international labour law organization, how are permanent teeth numbered, Also don't forget this coolest international standardization of specialized equipment tips as well as iso 9001 quality standards in software engineering, what is harmonisation of accounting standards, international labour law list, what are the philippine financial reporting standards, look at this helpful international standards for language resource management details on top of what is meant by international labour standards, international standards on auditing (isa) pdf, what instruments cover international labour standards (ilo), international standards on auditing pdf 2018 volume 2, try this greatest international standards for metallic elements details for what is the purpose of international labor organization, international accounting standards committee was established on * 1 point, what are asme codes and standards, See More Of 2021 Of 2021[/url] 65d786e
FrankJScott

Previous

Return to Osceola Turkey