GoPro

For those who like to take quality pictures and video.

Re: GoPro

Postby BigAL64 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:36 pm

oklongbeard wrote:I want to get one for waterfowl hunting.... Have it out in the decoys to one side..... Try not to shoot it :banghead:

You wouldn't have to worry if you didn't waterswat!!! :yes: :lol:
Shoot em in the face!!
BigAL64

Postby DocHolladay » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 pm

I made this video with it at work. We had a big sale on March 16th and I set it to take a photo every 5 seconds. I'm amazed that I managed to edit it and get it to publish to youtube. The weather has either been cold or raining every time we have this sale. This year it was sunshine and 80*, everybody was at the lake . Business was a little slow, but we still had alot of people stop by. We had product reps and local guides available for people to talk to and ask questions. The guy with the dog is blind and has written a book about how it happened and the things that he has done and still does. He fishes all the time and can do anything we can do, better. I have seen him tie a lure/hook and weight on while we are running 70mph down the lake. Kenny is his seeing eye dog.

WATCH IT IN HD!
New Signature Loading...... 25% Complete...
DocHolladay

Postby BertoMurray » Sat May 26, 2018 1:23 pm

I have never used one for hunting but I think that is a good idea to make some videos to share with friends and family
BertoMurray

Previous

Return to Photography/Video