Lynch

A place to discuss different turkey calling techniques and calls.

Lynch

Postby DocHolladay » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:27 am

Anybody seen that Lynch is making a come back? We got some World Champions and The Patriot box calls at the shop now. Waiting on the Fool Proof(I'm buying one) and one of their slate pot calls to arrive any day now. The owner has a 1965 Fool Proof in the store that I can't put down. If the new one sounds anything like it, I will be in heaven!!
New Signature Loading...... 25% Complete...
DocHolladay

Re: Lynch

Postby BigAL64 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 pm

The foolproof is a great call!! The old guy I use to hunt with that died had an old one and he called a ton of turkeys with it!! It also does a great tree cluck
Shoot em in the face!!
BigAL64

Postby ICDEDTURKES » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 am

I do not pay a whole lot of attention to call history stuff.. But I know it has been discussed on alot of boards about where, who and what time frame of Lynchs were the best.. Dunno..
"Guys today don't know what real turkey hunting is. They don't really carry on a conversation with the turkeys. They just sit in a blind and wait for the birds to come to them. It's a shame."- Denny Gulvas
ICDEDTURKES

Postby DocHolladay » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:00 am

I don't know any of that either, but if you go by prices that are on ebay, the ones made in the 60's are the ones that bring the most. Of course, those are the ones you see the most of. I saw a 1956 or 1957 on there the other day.
New Signature Loading...... 25% Complete...
DocHolladay

Return to Calls/Calling Forum