WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby BigAL64 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 pm

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to see this post and say that!! I left it out there to make it easy for you!!

9 DAYS!!! YOUR REALLY SLIPPING SWAMP!!! :smash: :smash: :smash: :banghead: :banghead: :eyeroll: :lol:
Shoot em in the face!!
BigAL64

Postby mjcraig15 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:24 pm

BigAL64 wrote:I was wondering how long it was going to take you to see this post and say that!! I left it out there to make it easy for you!!

9 DAYS!!! YOUR REALLY SLIPPING SWAMP!!! :smash: :smash: :smash: :banghead: :banghead: :eyeroll: :lol:

So this where you and swamp hang out in the off season? Finally made it over here to see what you two old guys are up to.
mjcraig15

Postby BigAL64 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:45 am

mjcraig15 wrote:
BigAL64 wrote:I was wondering how long it was going to take you to see this post and say that!! I left it out there to make it easy for you!!

So this where you and swamp hang out in the off season? Finally made it over here to see what you two old guys are up to.

We are up to no good as usual Mark!! Glad you finally made it over!! :welcome: :welcome:
Shoot em in the face!!
BigAL64

Postby swampcrawler » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am

Welcome to thc MARK we could always use another missouri boy on here. :banana: :banana: :banana: :uhha: :uhha: :thumbsup: :rof: :rof: :groovin: :groovin: :groovin: :groovin: :cheers:
swampcrawler

Previous

Return to Turkey Hunting Chat Classifieds