WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.

WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby dsm16428 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:50 pm

I have 3 boxes of the 3" #6's and 4 boxes of the 3.5" #6's for sale.

3": $40.00 a box plus actuall shipping cost.

3.5": $45.00 a box plus actuall shipping cost. **SOLD**
For every additional box purchased over one box, I'll knock $2.00 off each box.

This stuff is about as hard to find as a virgin on prom night so...First come...first served.
Big Al's "Take-em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

No matter what you do in the turkey woods, if you sit down wrong...you've already been beaten.

Putting out "light bulbs" since 1984.
User avatar
dsm16428
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 am
Location: In the blind


Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby carolinagreenhead » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:14 pm

dsm16428 wrote:I have 3 boxes of the 3" #6's and 4 boxes of the 3.5" #6's for sale.

3": $40.00 a box plus actuall shipping cost.

3.5": $45.00 a box plus actuall shipping cost.

For every additional box purchased over one box, I'll knock $2.00 off each box.

This stuff is about as hard to find as a virgin on prom night so...First come...first served.


:shock: :shock:
You can't kill em sittin on the couch
User avatar
carolinagreenhead
Site Admin
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby dsm16428 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:19 pm

It's $44.97 a box here right now just for the 3" loads. and fwiw, #" hevi shot will set you back right about 58 bucks shipped for 10 rounds of 3" #6's
Big Al's "Take-em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

No matter what you do in the turkey woods, if you sit down wrong...you've already been beaten.

Putting out "light bulbs" since 1984.
User avatar
dsm16428
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 am
Location: In the blind

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby carolinagreenhead » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:14 pm

The way things are right now I don't doubt you one bit. I haven't checked ammo prices lately so it caught me off guard. Not trying to hinder your sale by any means. Good luck with it.
You can't kill em sittin on the couch
User avatar
carolinagreenhead
Site Admin
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby dsm16428 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 pm

All the 3.5" stuff is now sold.
Big Al's "Take-em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

No matter what you do in the turkey woods, if you sit down wrong...you've already been beaten.

Putting out "light bulbs" since 1984.
User avatar
dsm16428
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 am
Location: In the blind

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby dsm16428 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:52 pm

3" loads are **SOLD PP**
Big Al's "Take-em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

No matter what you do in the turkey woods, if you sit down wrong...you've already been beaten.

Putting out "light bulbs" since 1984.
User avatar
dsm16428
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 am
Location: In the blind

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby don novicki » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Hey Donnie when is Big Al coming out with a Turkey Decoy? Hopefully in time for this season.......... :thumbsup:
don novicki
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 am

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby dsm16428 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:20 am

don novicki wrote:Hey Donnie when is Big Al coming out with a Turkey Decoy? Hopefully in time for this season.......... :thumbsup:


Funny you mention that Donnie! I was just talking to him about a week ago and the conversation went to turkey hunting. I told him he could make a killing with a line of turkey decoys, especially if they looked anywhere near as good as his goose silos. I am currently drawing up something for a full strut gobbler decoy that folds in two and has a foldable fan that slide into a slot in the rear of the decoy. For anybody that is familiar with Al's decoys, you know they are actually very detailed and straight up finish geese. Send him an email requesting a turkey decoy...You never know what might happen. mention that you talked to me and see what he says. On second thought... :lol:
Big Al's "Take-em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

No matter what you do in the turkey woods, if you sit down wrong...you've already been beaten.

Putting out "light bulbs" since 1984.
User avatar
dsm16428
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 am
Location: In the blind

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby BigAL64 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:13 pm

dsm16428 wrote:
don novicki wrote:Hey Donnie when is Big Al coming out with a Turkey Decoy? Hopefully in time for this season.......... :thumbsup:


Funny you mention that Donnie! I was just talking to him about a week ago and the conversation went to turkey hunting. I told him he could make a killing with a line of turkey decoys, especially if they looked anywhere near as good as his goose silos. I am currently drawing up something for a full strut gobbler decoy that folds in two and has a foldable fan that slide into a slot in the rear of the decoy. For anybody that is familiar with Al's decoys, you know they are actually very detailed and straight up finish geese. Send him an email requesting a turkey decoy...You never know what might happen. mention that you talked to me and see what he says. On second thought... :lol:


I think it would be cool if he could make a dozen hens with say 3 or 4 different poses kinda like the goose silo's. They would be easy to transport and put out and would be great for putting out a big flock. We use to do this with the blow up dekes but by the time you were done blowing them all up you were about ready to pass out!!
Shoot em in the face!!
User avatar
BigAL64
 
Posts: 3409
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:20 am
Location: Just west of STL

Re: WINCHESTER SUPREME ELITE EXTENDED RANGE AMMO FOR SALE

Postby swampcrawler » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:14 am

BigAL64 wrote:
dsm16428 wrote:
don novicki wrote:Hey Donnie when is Big Al coming out with a Turkey Decoy? Hopefully in time for this season.......... :thumbsup:


Funny you mention that Donnie! I was just talking to him about a week ago and the conversation went to turkey hunting. I told him he could make a killing with a line of turkey decoys, especially if they looked anywhere near as good as his goose silos. I am currently drawing up something for a full strut gobbler decoy that folds in two and has a foldable fan that slide into a slot in the rear of the decoy. For anybody that is familiar with Al's decoys, you know they are actually very detailed and straight up finish geese. Send him an email requesting a turkey decoy...You never know what might happen. mention that you talked to me and see what he says. On second thought... :lol:


I think it would be cool if he could make a dozen hens with say 3 or 4 different poses kinda like the goose silo's. They would be easy to transport and put out and would be great for putting out a big flock. We use to do this with the blow up dekes but by the time you were done blowing them all up you were about ready to pass out!!


Sorry Al,but you are so good at blowing it shouldn't get you that winded to where you pass out. :umm: :rof: :rof: :rof: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :groovin: :groovin: :groovin: :groovin: :groovin: :shock:
swampcrawler
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Next

Return to Turkey Hunting Chat Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

cron