CBD For Pets Wholesale - PayPal Payments

If you are new to the forums this is the place to introduce yourself.

CBD For Pets Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Postby DanColec » Tue May 04, 2021 2:04 am

I oversee a vape store directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally markets CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only provide online marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they sell a pretty substantial stable of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally illegal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to seek advice from an additional lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london Guide To CBD see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at turkeyhuntingchat.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
DanColec

Return to Welcome New Members